Browser-Based (Web-Based) Version
No need to install software on each user’s PC.
All you need is a web-browser to use SpendMap at the office, from home or when on the road.
Mobile users can also use their Smartphones or tablets to create requisitions, approve orders, for end-user receiving and many other functions.
The browser-based version can be installed on your own web server (On-Premise) or we can host the system for you in the Cloud (On-Demand/SaaS).
Additional Features and Modules
Automate and streamline much more than just your Purchase Orders.
Choose from more than 10 full-integrated modules to automate even more steps of your req-to-check (purchase-to-pay) process.
Powerful SQL Database
The paid/commercial version of SpendMap supports Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and Sybase Advantage databases.
These SQL databases provide better performance than the embedded (built-in) database that comes with the free desktop application, which is something to consider as the number of concurrent users increases.
Note: If you don’t want to buy SQL licenses, the paid/commercial version does also support the free embedded database but we don’t recommend the embedded database for more than five or so simultaneous/concurrent users.
Are you too busy for a do-it-yourself e-procurement project?
Our paying customers get to work directly with our Client Services Group to implement the system faster, with less trial and error. We can show you in hours what it might take you days or even weeks to learn on your own.
As a paying customer, you will enjoy a much closer relationship with SpendMap, including…
- Priority phone support
- Personalized, one-on-one training
- Implementation consulting
- Custom programming for your unique needs
It usually comes down to the size of your company, which tends to correlate to…
- The number of users,
- The complexity of the processes that need to be automated, and
- The available budget for a new Purchasing System
The free Windows/desktop version is great for small businesses with a small number of users and fairly simple needs, while midsize and larger companies with lots of users, multiple locations and/or more complex requirements will likely see value in our paid products and services…
|Free Version||Paid/Commercial Version|
|Typical Users||Small businesses (usually)||Midsize and larger organizations (usually)|
|Software Technology||Windows/Desktop Application|
• Software installed on each PC workstation.
• Can be installed on your Local Area Network (LAN) for multi-user access but not suitable for Wide Area Networks or remote access via the Internet.
|Browser-based / web-based
• Runs in a web browser (nothing to install on each PC), so much easier to deploy to a large number of users.
• "Thin Client" can be used over Wide Area Networks or the Internet.
• Can be installed on your own web server (On-Premise) or we can host the system for you in the Cloud (On-Demand/SaaS).
Learn more here.
|Pricing||Totally free. Really! |
Learn more here.
|Pricing is based on the required modules and the number of users.
Please use the form at the top of this page or contact our Sales Department to receive a quote based on your specific needs.
|Available Modules||Main/Purchasing Module, including...|
· Purchase Order Processing
· PO Status Tracking and Expediting
· Supplier Performance
· Budget Controls
· Integration, Configuration and Security Tools
· Graphical Forms with logo and electronic signatures
E-mail Integration Module
|Evaluation Process||The Free Version is set up so that small companies (who tend to have fairly simple requirements for a Purchasing System) can do their own "self-evaluation" to determine if the system meets their needs.|
Please see “Evaluating SpendMap For Use In Your Company” in the Getting Started Documentation that comes with the free software.
|Bigger companies tend to have more complex needs, which makes a self-evaluation impractical and time-consuming.
Please feel free to engage our team, who can work with you to understand your needs and goals and then present the solution to you.
|Implementation Process||Do-It-Yourself (DIY) implementation.|
We provide lots of great (and free!) resources to help, including a detailed Online Help system, Video Tutorials, as well as free Web-based support.
If you're ready to start implementing the free version of SpendMap, please see “Time to Implement” in the Getting Started Documentation that comes with the free software.
|Our larger customers (with more complex needs) get to work directly with our Client Services Group to implement the system faster, with less trial and error.
• Priority phone and web-based technical support
• Web-based and on-site training
• Implementation consulting
• Custom programming for your unique needs
Learn more here.