Free vs. Paid Version: 3-Minute Video
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Pricing||Totally free. Really! |
Learn more here.
|All-In Cloud Subscriptions start at just $30/month.|
You get everything you need in your low monthly subscription, including fast and secure hosting in Microsoft’s Azure Cloud, new releases, tech support, setup assistance and training.
See current pricing plans here.
On-Premise Perpetual Licenses: If you prefer to buy the software as opposed to a monthly subscription, we also offer one-time/perpetual licensing for our On-Premise/installed version. Please contact our Sales Department for details.
|Available Modules||Purchase Orders and more...|
Purchasing Module, including...
- Purchase Orders
- Budget Controls
- Data file Import/Export
- Email Integration
|All modules available...|
Requisitions and Approvals
Request For Quotation (RFQ)
PunchOut (e-commerce integration)
|Software Technology||Windows/Desktop Application|
• Software installed on each PC workstation.
• Can be installed on your Local Area Network (LAN) for multi-user access but not suitable for Wide Area Networks or remote access via the Internet.
• Customer applies updates and performs backups.
|Browser-based / web-based|
• Log in using your web browser - no software installation on each PC.
• Anywhere access - can be used over the Internet or a Wide Area Network.
• Mobile (smartphone, tablet) support for Requisition entry, approvals, receiving and more.
• Apple Mac support.
Learn more here.
|Evaluation Process||DIY Evaluation|
The Free Version is simple enough that smaller companies can do their own "self-evaluation" to see if the free version meets their needs.
Please see “Evaluating SpendMap For Use In Your Company” in the Getting Started Documentation that comes with the free software.
|Assisted Evaluation |
If your needs expand beyond the Free Version, please contact us.
We offer a variety of demos and other resources to assist with your team's evaluation of SpendMap.
No charge, of course.
|Implementation Process||DIY Implementation|
We provide lots of free resources to help, including a detailed Online Help system, Video Tutorials, as well as free Web-based support.
If you're ready to start implementing the free version of SpendMap, please see “Time to Implement” in the Getting Started Documentation that comes with the free software.
|Assisted Implementation |
Subscribe to SpendMap and enjoy a full range of professional services, including;
• Phone and web-based technical support
• Web-based and on-site training
• Implementation consulting
• Custom programming for your unique needs
With in-house Programmers, Trainers and Technical Support Specialists, SpendMap is a one-stop-shop for anything you might need during your journey. We want to see you arrive at your destination so we never sub-contract our implementation services, ever.