Free vs. Pro Version: 3-Minute Video
|Free Version||Pro Version|
|Pricing||Totally free. Really! |
Learn more here.
|User licenses: $20/month.|
Modules: $20/month (see below).
Your monthly subscription includes hosting in Microsoft’s Azure Cloud, daily backups, new releases and tech support. Training and implementation consulting are also included to get you started quickly.
One-time/perpetual licensing also available for On-Premise (installed) systems - please call for details.
To receive a Price Sheet or Quotation, please use the form at the top of this page or contact us here.
|Available Modules||Purchase Orders and more...|
Purchasing Module, including...
- Purchase Orders
- Budget Controls
- Data Import/Export
- Email Integration
- 5 PO Forms to choose from
|Build your own system - $20/month* each...|
Requisitions and Approvals
Request For Quotation (RFQ)
PunchOut (e-commerce integration)
*Single module fee regardless of the number of users (NOT per-user-per-module)
|Software Technology||Windows/Desktop Application|
• Software installed on each PC workstation.
• Can be installed on your Local Area Network (LAN) for multi-user access but not suitable for Wide Area Networks or remote access via the Internet.
• Customer applies updates and performs backups.
|Browser-based / web-based|
• Log in using your web browser - no software installation on each PC.
• Anywhere access - can be used over the Internet or a Wide Area Network.
• Mobile (smartphone, tablet) support for Requisition entry, approvals, receiving and more.
• Apple Mac support.
Learn more here.
|Evaluation Process||DIY Evaluation|
The Free Version is simple enough that smaller companies can do their own "self-evaluation" to see if the free version meets their needs.
Please see “Evaluating SpendMap For Use In Your Company” in the Getting Started Documentation that comes with the free software.
|Assisted Evaluation |
If your needs expand beyond the Free Version, please contact us.
We offer a variety of demos and other resources to assist with your team's evaluation of SpendMap.
No charge, of course.
|Implementation Process||DIY Implementation|
We provide lots of free resources to help, including a detailed Online Help system, Video Tutorials, as well as free Web-based support.
If you're ready to start implementing the free version of SpendMap, please see “Time to Implement” in the Getting Started Documentation that comes with the free software.
|Assisted Implementation |
Subscribe to SpendMap and enjoy a full range of professional services, including;
• Phone and web-based technical support
• Web-based and on-site training
• Implementation consulting
• Custom programming for your unique needs
With in-house Programmers, Trainers and Technical Support Specialists, SpendMap is a one-stop-shop for anything you might need during your journey. We want to see you arrive at your destination so we never sub-contract our implementation services, ever.