Free vs. Pro Version: 3-Minute Video
Free vs. Pro Version Comparison
|Free Version||Pro Version|
|Pricing||Totally free. Really! |
Learn more here.
|$20/user and $20/module, per month.|
Your monthly subscription includes hosting in Microsoft’s Azure Cloud, daily backups, new releases and tech support. Training and implementation consulting are also included to get you started quickly.
One-time/perpetual licensing also available for On-Premise (installed) systems - please call for details.
To receive a Price Sheet or Quotation, please use the form at the top of this page or contact us here.
|Available Modules||Purchase Orders and more...|
Purchasing Module, including...
- Purchase Orders
- Budget Controls
- Data Import/Export
- Email Integration
- 5 PO Forms to choose from
|Build your own system - $20/month each...|
Requisitions and Approvals
Request For Quotation (RFQ)
PunchOut (e-commerce integration)
|Software Technology||Windows/Desktop Application|
• Software installed on each PC workstation.
• Can be installed on your Local Area Network (LAN) for multi-user access but not suitable for Wide Area Networks or remote access via the Internet.
• Customer applies updates and performs backups.
|Browser-based / web-based|
• Log in using your web browser - no software installation on each PC.
• Anywhere access - can be used over the Internet or a Wide Area Network.
• Mobile (smartphone, tablet) support for Requisition entry, approvals, receiving and more.
• Apple Mac support.
Learn more here.
|Evaluation Process||DIY Evaluation|
The Free Version is simple enough that smaller companies can do their own "self-evaluation" to see if the free version meets their needs.
Please see “Evaluating SpendMap For Use In Your Company” in the Getting Started Documentation that comes with the free software.
|Assisted Evaluation |
If your needs expand beyond the Free Version, please contact us.
We offer a variety of demos and other resources to assist with your team's evaluation of SpendMap.
No charge, of course.
|Implementation Process||DIY Implementation|
We provide lots of free resources to help, including a detailed Online Help system, Video Tutorials, as well as free Web-based support.
If you're ready to start implementing the free version of SpendMap, please see “Time to Implement” in the Getting Started Documentation that comes with the free software.
|Assisted Implementation |
Subscribe to SpendMap and enjoy a full range of professional services, including;
• Phone and web-based technical support
• Web-based and on-site training
• Implementation consulting
• Custom programming for your unique needs
With in-house Programmers, Trainers and Technical Support Specialists, SpendMap is a one-stop-shop for anything you might need during your journey. We want to see you arrive at your destination so we never sub-contract our implementation services, ever.