April 12, 2013 – SpendMap, a leading provider of cost-effective e-procurement software solutions for companies that need to streamline their Purchasing processes and control their spending, today announced general availability of the 2013 Release of SpendMap, which includes more than 20 new features and capabilities to help customers slash paperwork, control spending and cut costs.
Some of the new features include:
- Support for Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, and SQL Server 2012
- New Executive Dashboards display a graphical presentation of more than 50 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in your web browser, to help make instantaneous and informed decisions at a glance
- Easier for System Administrators, including a streamlined upgrade process for clients using the On-Premise version, and easier management of “test” systems, including automatic web-based registration
- Improvements to the Requisitions and Approvals Module, including the ability to create Requisitions for Blanket Purchase Orders, and a new utility to import requisition approval/routing rules during system setup
- Improvements to the Invoice Approval Module, including a new Non-PO Invoice Log, which maintains the details of Non-PO Invoices indefinitely for audit purposes, and support for Supplier Address Groups for Non-PO Invoices, for suppliers with multiple addresses/locations
- Improvements to the E-Mail Connectivity Module, including the ability to broadcast e-mails to all or some suppliers from within SpendMap, and a new e-mail notification to send a copy of the final Purchase Order to the Requisitioner
- Improvements to the Inventory Control Module, including the ability to specify the Maximum Inventory Level by inventory location
Version 11.9 is now shipping to paying customers using the web-based version, as well as users of the free desktop version of SpendMap (The Free-Procurement Project).
SpendMap is a leading developer of cost-effective software solutions for companies that need to streamline their Purchasing processes and better control their spending. For 20 years, SpendMap has been helping customers improve their purchasing, payables and materials management processes to slash paperwork, control spending and cut costs. For more information, please visit www.SpendMap.com or call 1-800-506-3366.