November 14, 2017 – SpendMap Version 14.5 is here, with more than 20 new features and capabilities to help you slash paperwork, control spending and cut costs.
Some of the new features in this version of SpendMap include:
- Email Approvals; approve and reject Requisitions right from the body of the email notification that you receive from SpendMap, without having to log in to the system.
- Invoice Prepayments; approve supplier invoices even before the goods or services have been delivered (e.g. deposits, progress payments).
- More Smartphone Capabilities; enter Requisitions, approve orders, receive items, check budgets, and much more using your phone.
- Automatic Document Receipt Acknowledgments; Purchase Orders and RFQs that are sent electronically can now update the Acknowledgement Utility automatically when the documents are viewed/opened by the supplier.
- Improved Search Capabilities.
- Simplified System Admin Tools.
- Much, much more.
Version 14.5 is now available to paying customers using the web-based version of SpendMap. The free Windows/desktop version (The Free-Procurement Project) will be updated shortly.
At SpendMap, we develop cost effective software solutions for companies that need to streamline their Purchasing processes and better control their spending. For over 25 years, we have been helping our customers improve their purchasing, payables and materials management processes to slash paperwork, control spending and cut costs. For more information, please visit www.SpendMap.com or call 1-800-506-3366.