February 9, 2023 – Version 15 of SpendMap is here, with more than a dozen new features for even better Purchasing Management for your business.
Some of the new features include:
- On-Premise Version now fully supported for Windows 11.
- Cloud Version now lives in the Microsoft Azure Cloud, for even better performance, security and reliability.
- Improved Task List now includes various “alert” key performance indicators, such as late orders, exceeded budgets, Requisitions awaiting your approval, and items that are low in stock.
- Master File Import Utility now adds “secondary” Master Mile codes on-the-fly as you import the primary Master File. For example, when importing new suppliers, the Terms of Payment and FOB codes can also be added on-the-fly in the same process, so you no longer need to add those secondary codes as a separate step.
- Misc. improvements to various screens and reports.
Version 15 is now available for both our Free Version and Paid Version customers.
At SpendMap, we develop affordable yet remarkably capable software for companies that need to simplify their Purchasing processes and better control their spending. For 30 years, we have been helping our customers improve their purchasing, payables and materials management processes to save time, control spending and cut costs. For more information, check out our free demos or drop us a line.