March 7, 2016 – We are thrilled to announce the 2016 Release of SpendMap, which includes 30 new features and capabilities to help our customers slash paperwork, control spending and cut costs. Some of the new features include:
- Windows 10 is now officially supported, including Microsoft’s new Edge web-browser.
- New Excel-based reports with the ability to add fields/columns that are not on the standard/default report layouts.
- Many improvements to the user interface (UI), including an overhaul of the e-Series Mobile Website to better support today’s tablets and smartphones.
- Direct integration with popular accounting systems like QuickBooks, Sage and Microsoft Great Plains eliminates batch/file imports and exports.
- Now supports Punch-Out to Amazon for Business (Amazon B2B)
- Improvements to the Budget Tracking feature, including the ability to set a “threshold” and proactively warn users when they are approaching the budget limit.
- Much, much more.
Version 14 is now available to paying customers using the web-based version of SpendMap. The free Windows/desktop version (The Free-Procurement Project) will be updated shortly.
SpendMap is a leading developer of cost-effective software solutions for companies that need to streamline their Purchasing processes and better control their spending. For 25 years, SpendMap has been helping customers improve their purchasing, payables and materials management processes to slash paperwork, control spending and cut costs. For more information, please visit www.SpendMap.com or call 1-800-506-3366.